Friday, July 27, 2007

EEK, I've been tagged!!!!!

My buddy Tammers tagged me.....I'm a little worried, I don't know 5 other bloggers yet, but we'll give it a try!

5 things I wanna do before I die:

1. Help my Mom understand true forgiveness and grace.
2. Travel with my hubby and spread God's word
3. Help others live their dream
4. Feel as good about myself physically as I do Spiritually
5. Take my family someplace tropical for a couple weeks!!!!

5 things I can do:

1. Make people laugh
2. Worship from the heart
3. Type 73 WPM
4. Talk my way out of speeding tickets...
5. Put others needs before mine

5 things I cannot do:

1. Take excuses when there needs to be accountability
2. Be intimidated to not share my faith
3. Watch someone I love hurt...I have to fix it!!!
4. A triple summersault on the trampoline....
5. Sleep during the day

5 things that make a man attractive to me:

1. His love and commitment to the Lord
2. Big bear hugs!!!!!
3. Awesome sense of humor
4. Laughing eyes
5. Encourager

5 celebrities I crush on:

Hmmmmmm Celebrity: a famous or celebrated person. I celebrate my hubby and never consider crushing on other men.....so Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry. He is my everything!!!!

WOW...ok, now five tags...I don't know 5 other tags that haven't done this...so if you happen to stop by, have fun!!!

Thanks Tammers

5 comments:

Tam said...

your welcome sweetness! fun answers! I love your heart friend!!!

inWorship said...

It's good to see you doing well and having fun right now Deb. I am excited for what the next year is going to bring you and Jerry!

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Thanks for your sweet comment:)

Your special, no one tags me:(

( watch now I will be tagged for the rest of my life lol) J/k...

Yea, stop by anytime:)

angie

Gods Gal said...

Tam & B, thanks for being part of this wonderful journey the Lord has me on...you guys are awesome!

Angie..good to know your name! LOL I couldn't find it....thanks for stopping by!

Blessings...D

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Again, I just have to say thank you for another wonderful comment.
I got a chance to speak with my Pastor's wife today, she had seen the blog, and we discussed a lot of things.
And it was just a good conversation.
I thought I would let you know:)

Thank you friend!

Angie