Friday, August 17, 2007

BLT's YAY!!!!!


HEY!!!!! Sorry folks, I've been on a road trip with the Lord....awesome time!!!! Problem is I'm wiped....I wanted to be faithful tho and post my BLT for this evening....since I'm so late with it I will be catching up on blogville tomorrow and through out the weekend so this will kind of be an extended one.....

anyway, here it is....we are a three part being...right? right! we are body soul and spirit.....so my question is, do all three parts get "born again" when we are "born again?" I realize this is a loaded topic and question, but I also feel like it's so important when trying to minister to others. This will probably carry over to next week because it's pretty involved but it's a place to start...so

Happy blogging!!!! I'll start writing my opinions tomorrow....love you guys! Deb

Hey, I wanted to add, to please refer to scripture when writing your answers....THANKS!!!!

5 comments:

Darla said...

I am loving some BLT's! Got it and headed to check out some answers!! I will get my answer on here tomorrow night.

The art work on the back of the CD was a watercolor done by a girl at the homeless shelter. I watched it progress, and fell in love with it. Scott paid her for the original for me for Christmas the over year, so it is hanging in my living room! The band also sells copies of it, and gives the money to her to help her in her new life with Jesus..Glad you liked it, hope the music was suitable for the soak! Love, Me

Tam said...

B & T are gonna get to this soon! Good one girl!

Faith said...

Thanks for reading my blog and for your encouraging comment! :)

Darla said...

didn't have time to work onthis yet..hoping to get to it today...going to plug this on my blog is that ok?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Darla! I've been working on my answer, it's "saved" right now....it's pretty long tho there is so much to this....I'll probably be writing throughout the week! Blessings friend! :)