Friday, August 31, 2007

Blessings........


I have been asked by Wornoutwoman to list my seven blessings for the day....ahhh...being one that always does what she's told (no snickering) here goes...

1. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband who really accepts me for who I am and has a knack for telling me I'm beautiful to him when I need it the most.

2. Our children....we have faith that Em will come back when she is done living her testimony, and be part of us again. Steve and Mike keep us smiling and hopeful...

3. The ability to worhsip freely the Most High God 24/7.

4. I still have both of my parents, and my mom-in-law who is nothing less than a saint!

5. My blogging babes & buffs!!!!!!! Life just isn't the same anymore...sigh....

6. My church which has taught me that there really are people who love unconditionally!!!!

7. It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Thanks ww....it's great to keep focused on the positive!!!!!

What has the Lord been blessing you with lately???

7 comments:

Darla said...

Hey princess, try hubs again..I think i got it fixed...:) be on later and want to do yourBLT!

Kimberly McKay said...

Great list! Thanks for posting this. I look forward to reading more blogs from you.

Tam said...

My Blessings....

1-FC - I love the people over there. Everyone of them! I found myself waking up often through the night last night with several of them on my mind! They occupy a very special place in my heart!

2-Family!!!

3-God's Mercy and Grace! Oh - does anything get better than that!

4-Dutch Bros - 12oz decaf mocha with 1/2 scoop of vanilla!

5-Laughter!!!

6-Friendships!

7-Freedom to worship when, where and however it presents itself!

Shonda said...

Counting my blessings!

1. A God who loves me more than I can imagine & shows me in little ways that keeps me going.

2. A devoted & loving husband.

3. Two healthy boys.

4. (Deb's #3) The freed to worship God without fear

5. My extended family.

6. My Christian family (locally & online).

God is sooooo good!

Blessings in Christ--

Darla said...

ok here goes--7 blessings!

1. Blogsville/FC
2. My hubs and kiddos
3. forgiveness and unlimited do-overs
4. freedom of worship
5. freedom to read my Bible
6. my church family
7. mercy that is new every morning

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh you guys do a heart good.....I love ya! Look for Him in the little things today...!!!! Smoochies

Little Steps Of Faith said...

I AM BLESSED...I just can't write them out right this moment. I am sorry. You understand. I love you siesta:-)

Ang