Saturday, September 1, 2007

Miss Kate

A beautiful friend of ours was in town last night....if you have never heard of Kate White.....you need to go here. My husband and I are great fans of Celtic Music, Celtic worship is one of the most soul piercing and worshipful music there is to us. My hubby was part of a CD project for the last 6 months with his fiddle and Kate, and they did their launch off concert last night. There are really no words to describe what the Lord did last night, outside under the stars, with about 300 others. It was a powerful night of worship. We stood and prayed until the lights were turned off and it was just one of those sweet times in the Lord. If you really want to be blessed, go to her prayer room....make sure you have a little time..and a box of Kleenex.....you will be blessed. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Thanks for hooking me up to Miss Kate! I love it, and plan on spending more time there...I just turned on the drummer of hubs band and he can't wait to go himself.
You rock, hope you are having a blessed day, and keeping the Sabbath HOly. Love Me