Thursday, September 20, 2007

Makin' me smile........

SO....my blogging buddy Ang tagged me for 25 things that make me smile.......so here we go.....


1. This picture


2. Burping either direction (sorry, it's true)


3. A quiet evening with my hubby....


4. Any night with my hubby.......


5. Going shopping with my boys.....(this is worthy of its own blog)


6. Electrical air before a good storm


7. Leaves blowing off the trees on a warm fall day


8. Landing a 30 pound Salmon.


9. An awesome worship service with no time limit....


10. Getting lost in God's pressence....


11. Writing a good worship song...

12. Leading people to the throne room of grace.....

13. Rafting the river

14. Huge holiday dinners

15. Young kids that smile and wave in the shopping carts ahead of me

16. My blogging buddies

17. Watching a friend go through the process of being healed from a dibilitating disease...

18. My hubby leaving me love notes

19. Getting a letter from our boy in the military

20. Taking a walk with my Daddy

21. DISNEYLAND!!!!

22. Holding a new born...

23. Seeing someone "get it" that never has before...

24. Little kids that come into my office and yell out "NEMO!!!!"

25. Rasberry, chocolate mocha.......ahhhhh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've already posted 25 at Tam's blog. This is so much fun I have thought of some more:

1. Norman Rockwell paintings - http://www.nrm.org/
2. Rainbows
3. Mallomars Cookies
4. My first kiss
5. My first pet dog "buttons"
6. Soaking in warm water after a stressful day
7. Driving by the first home I lived in
8. Baby Animals - http://www.cuteoverload.com/
9.People making funny faces at babes
10.Talking "baby talk" to a new born child
11. Blowing bubbles
12.Dunkin Donuts coffee
13.The steam coming off a hot cup of chocolate in winter
14. Louis Armstrong playing "When the Saints Go Marching In"
15. Van Morrison singing "Into the Mystic"
16. Nat King Cole singing anything

If you enjoy "cute" pictures of baby animals do checkout the link on #8.

I of course will deny I know this site if anyone tells my guy friends.

Gods Gal said...

Ed, you're an ol' softy...LOL Thank you for these, it made ME smile. As far as the recipe goes, that's why I gave you that one, because it doesn't need cooking!!!! Thank you for these, and I promise not to tell the guys...... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ed, I just went to the cute website....I'm such a sucker for bunnies....loved it! Could you please email me at praise_fire@yahoo.com and let me know your email? There is something I would like to share with you privately before you leave for the week...thanks! And also, if you're ever on the West Coast, you have family here.....AND if you came out around the holidays, we'd keep you up to your eyeballs in Pumpkin Pie!!!! Take care!

Little Steps Of Faith said...

I love your list, sorry its taken so long to get over here:)

17. WOW, that is beautiful girl:)

Be Blessed:)

Ang

Tam said...

#24 cracks me up!!!

I'm excited to for #17 to change to the past tense some day! WOOOOO!!!