Friday, September 21, 2007

BLT Friday!

If only I could touch the garmet of Jesus, If only I could see His glorious face, If only I could touch the garment of Jesus, I would worhsip Him forever, in this place....

The Lord has been dealing with different things in my life lately, and has had the woman who touched his robe on my mind. She had issues....we all have issues, but I for one am going to give her huge hugs when I see her.....the stigma that went along with those issues must have been equally difficult. She was a cast out, people had formed their opinion, decided what was acceptable, and what wasn't and cast her out. I love that her Jesus was more important than man's opinion. I love that she was willing to fight the crowds.....and that she had the faith to touch His clothing, the heart to believe what He said. I love that He healed her without saying a word, so many times he healed with a word, this time He chose to heal without saying anything. I went to sleep last night asking Him why? I woke up this morning with John 1:1 on my mind......
Be blessed today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the same woman being on my mind and heart more than once...and asking HIM if I could just touch you....HE answered me that HE is doing better than that..HE Is touching us...living in us, and moving heaven and earth because of us...it seems we have the advantage over this woman...we have to recieve it, accept it, and believe!

Anonymous said...

Amen.....why is it so hard for people...maybe because we just don't understand His gifts go beyond salavation...it's too mind blowing to even think He would do that for us much less bless us abundantly while we're here as well....we do have the advantage...but can you imagine walking with Jesus???? I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Walking with HIM we have...but physically seeing HIM with our eyes, and holding His hand, and hearing HIS audible voice...whew! that's what I am talking about!!

I was thinking this week about rich Mullens and how he sang "i want to go out like Elijah with the wheels of my chariot on fire", and GOD gave it to HIM, so I asked if I could go out like Enoch...just walking with HIM and having my indepth time with HIM, and then maybe we could just walk on home to HIS house! haha I am so out there, but hey it doesn't hurt to ask! Love ya!